2012 In Review
Let’s face it kids it has been kind of a cray-cray year. Just to ring out 2012 properly I have done three 7 day candle rituals this month for all of us. I will do another tonight with the Full Moon out there looking so fine. I will also do the usual 3 day for New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, and the day after. This intensive Intention Work should help us move out the old and ring in the new and set us up quite rightly for 2013. A SIX year! Yay!! Love those lovely 6 years.
Always let me know if anyone is in need of the Big Prayers I’m always here with my altar fired up and ready to go. Hope your Holiday’s were a delight. From the bottom of my heart I wish you all LOVE, LIGHT, AND OCEANS OF BLISS FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL every single day in every possible way!!!
Now, Friday’s Child 2012 highlights in review.
1) Is it really too much to ask for everyone ( Universe included ) to behave as though they “get you” and appreciate your gifts? Not just once in a blue moon but 98% of the time? Or is being misunderstood the new black?
2) Other people, sorry circumstances, and our cable providers will let us down more than we will ever be able to keep track of. We need to treat ourselves with more respect and show up.
3) Keep in mind… resistance will always follow a manic state of trying too hard. It’s exhausting. We must RELAX. Grace Happens. But it only happens for those who are strong enough to get up and answer the door when it comes knocking.
4) We shouldn’t wait for candle-lit pink frosted butter cream moments to connect to our source of happiness.
5) Music never fails to form us, heal us, and make us feel connected to life.
6) If you can’t accept a little Divine Chaos you are too controlling.
7) Yes, there is some serious imaginary audience syndrome going on with these network sites. But heck, that goes on when we are home alone. The ego will not be denied my friends – plain and simple.
8) Our common gift is love. Being able to express love is everything.
9) Falling in love with a place or a person and staying in love are two completely different states of realization.
10) The magical mystery tour of life may lead us down a garden path one day and knock us into next Tuesday two bars into the bridge. With nary a pretty melody to soothe us – it happens.
11) Stop damning it and begin blessing it.
12) We survive… and then, if we are true to who we really are? We thrive.
13) At the end of the day it doesn’t matter if you have a boo-boo. Life is showtime! Yes, we are all in show business. Some of us just make more money with our act.
14) We already have everything. We already are everything!
15) If you view life the way you would view a movie it can actually be some fairly fierce entertainment.
16) Divine Mind is a busy ol’ thing.
17) If you have never been able or allowed to tell your story? Get the story straight before you do tell.
18) Wanna know what you’re really made of? Try doing something new.
19) You don’t need magic. You are a miracle worker.
20) I have never been one to drink the Kool-Aid. I only believe what I believe. What you believe is your business and I will not try to talk you out of it.
21) One of life’s great rewards is to have work you get to do rather than got to do.
22) Do we ever graduate to Metaphysical 102?
23) Trust your heart has not lost its wings they have merely been misplaced.
24) Kindness and gratitude are a marriage made in Heaven.
25) My 82 year old Dad says; ” Everybody is weird when ya don’t know them. You know, people just act stupid and say dumb stuff. But once you get to know them ya think… ah, they are just fine.”
26) Oh Nora, damn it. The thing is… even in death you are more alive than most of us.
27) I remember thinking; my heart will surely break if I cannot have this feeling played over and over again like an old 45 on a portable record player for the rest of my life.
28) What have I learned about letting go and letting L’oreal practically ruin my entire life? Not a damn thing.
29) Start spinning your deep dark troubles into big golden solutions.
30) Yo, Fear! I’m Breaking Up With You.
31) Gore is most likely regaling all of Heaven with his searing observations and quick wit as we speak. I am absolutely green with envy. Why should the Angels have all the fun? We need him here!
32) Mostly Funny With A Chance Of Pain
33) Howsabouta Nice Hot Cup O’ Stupid?
34) I get up about an hour before God turns off her alarm clock every morning.
35) It was just one of those perfect moments when you are in the right place at the right time and; “Here ya go kid – don’t say I never gave ya nothin’!”
36) Faith is not near-sighted.
37) I meant every word I said and then some!
38) The feeling is Autumn… and I love it.
39) We will need to grow our wings of courage to fill in the spaces the absence of Fear will leave behind.
40) Politics bore me. To me politics is like a bad religion. The cult aspects of which totally creep me out.
41) I Wouldn’t Live There If I Lived There
42) Divinity does take comfort in the Sun and Rain alike. In the heart and soul of everyone we love and will love. In Grace given and Grace taken.
43) Suffice it to say that just because we are related to people it doesn’t make them family.
44) We create resistance when we allow an inner reaction to affect what we think, do, and achieve.
45) Our endless personal desires and the untapped want of others will bring us fresh hell coupled with the hell we know every day of our lives.
46) I have to say being on the receiving end of the gift was a huge blessing to me. I felt supported, loved and cared for. Things I often don’t wait around long enough to feel cause I am too busy doing the clean-up after the party.
47) Our feelings may or may not be meaningful. We just need to recognize and own them. Deal and detach. Sharing is optional. Hiding is not.
48) Get out your candles and form a triangle.
49) Damage has been done but it doesn’t have to be a tragedy.
50) I never stopped believing. I just stopped asking.
And so it is.
Have a sweet one!