I Don’t Want To
Time is a created thing. To say “I don’t have time” is to say, “I don’t want to.” – Lao Tzu
Lao Tzu really knows how to deliver a bottom line, baby.
Think of all the things you say you don’t have time for? Think of all the angst surrounding the I don’t have time for’s? Now, instead of saying. “I don’t have time” say, “I don’t want to.”
Last week I made of a list of all of the things I have been kidding myself with by this limited time offer. I must say I had no idea. The inventory effort was downright liberating. And to my wonder and great surprise I was already doing most of the things I really want to do and totally sluggin’ it on all other matters. Damn, I feel like a winner already! And there appears to be so many more hours in the day.
Here is my list. I invite you to list as well. No time like Mercury Retrograde for renewal, redo’s, and keepin’ it real.
What I Really Want To Do Therefore Absolutely Have No Time Left For Further Improvement List ( Not necessarily in order of importance. )
1) Pin for at least an hour everyday on Pinterest.
2) Do Phone Readings, daily prayers and energy work for my clients. ( Yes, this appears to be #2 on the list but as I have already stated this list is ( Not necessarily in order of importance. )
3} Avoid exercise and a healthy diet like the Black Plague. ( I want you all to know that I absolutely excel at this. I’m quite proud.)
4) Abhor, with vigor, the area where I am living and the entire state it is attached to.
5) Bitch endlessly about forced air heat in every single solitary place you have to breathe in everywhere 5 miles east of Fresno and the surrounding area. This is of course only when the weather back here dips down into the low 6o’s. In Summer the bitch is bitched with renewed intensity concerning the humidity and “fans only” policy in every single solitary place you have to breathe in everywhere 4 miles east of Hemet. ( Yes, 4 miles because I am extra cranky when hot and dripping with sweat. Another excellent reason to avoid exercise! )
6) Read every book, mag, blog, and pamphlet I can get my hands on.
7) Cook for friends and family.
8) Clean with the intensity of someone afflicted with OCD who is off their meds.
9) Text with my friends.
10) Try out new make-up applications and hair do’s.
So as you can plainly see. My time is limited. Just walking through the paces of #5 is sleep inducing. Or at least Margarita including.
Where will I ever find time to do the things I say I don’t have time for that I should be doing for my very soul and spiritual growth? Probably the 5th of Shivous or the 12th of Never. Depending on your religious affiliation or Johnny Mathis literacy.
We send… Love, Light and Oceans of Bliss of the Highest Good of All.
And so it is!