2017 In Review
2017 was The Truth and I have the blogs to prove it.
I have posted some highlights today and there are about 25-ish more to peruse. I hope each blog offered some wisdom, a few laughs, and a Light Respite to each and everyone of you.
All the very best of the best to you, my faithful readers, in 2018!
Sending Love, Light, Oceans of Bliss and highlights from Friday’s Child 2017.
Keep well. See you back here next year.
1. This is the nature of emotions. – Dancing In The Twilight
2. We must stay inspired! – Smarten Up Buttercup
3. I always did like those Girl Scouts. – It’s Queer To Be Here And I Refuse To Get Used To It http://alexandrabrooks.com/blog/?p=4262
4. As a prey species we create monsters as fear management. – Running With Monsters http://alexandrabrooks.com/blog/?p=4273
5. We all need a tribe that understands and cares for us. – Expect Bliss
6. We want to be happy but first we have to be strong. – The Heat Is On
7. Nothing like the bittersweet taste of Desperation Pie. – The True Religion
8. I’m convinced God is a Republican. – Death By Lingchi ( 1000 Cuts )
9. Life is whispering in your ear. Listen to it. – Golden Web Of Lies
10. If you have a lot of money you have a lot of energy. – You Are Your Weapon
11. Honesty requires extreme vulnerability. – Stupid Is As Stupid Does
12. Hope proves nothing. It is only supports your cause. – Remember And Welcome Back http://alexandrabrooks.com/blog/?p=4527
13. I have only wanted to be like the Ocean. Wild. Free. True. – Life Is Deep And Blue http://alexandrabrooks.com/blog/?p=4540
14. The Universe will find a way to make the connections you need. – And So It Goes http://alexandrabrooks.com/blog/?p=4547
15. Grief is a demanding companion. – Spiritual Foreclosure
16. A Holy Moment can last years. – You Have Failed This City
17. Never vote a dry drunk into public office. – Dry Drunk Syndrome
18. You are exceptional and you have nothing to prove to anyone that is not you. – Idiolect http://alexandrabrooks.com/blog/?p=4585
19. That dark night of the soul thing is overrated. – Abyss Surfing
20. I’m talking about true prosperity. – How Much Are You Worth
21. Anything more is so extra. – Good Bones
22. Perfidy appears to be on the rise. – From Hell To Supper
23. Life owns us. We do not own Life. – Peace Love And Good Will
24. If it is worth it to you? It is worth it. – It’s Not A Gift
25. We like to think that we can fix anything that breaks. – Holiday Blues 2017